UPCOMING CLASSES SOLD THROUGH US
Tickets for future classes will be released via our weekly email. Please click Newsletter Signup to join.
Allergen information: Tree nuts (almonds), wheat (crackers and baguette), and dairy are served at our classes. Please contact our team if you need more information.
8th ANNIVERSARY WEEK
Events & Classes
2/6 - Cheese & Preserves with Confituras
2/7 - a Journey of our business through cheese with Kendall and John Antonelli
2/8 - anniversary date night
2/9 - Taste Off! with Essex cheese
2/10 - cheese 101
2/11 - A tasting of cheesemonger favorites
For more information on our events or to purchase tickets, see the links on the left side of this page.
FREE CHEESE WEEK SCHEDULE
We're continuing with our guerilla-style cheese celebration; this is our 8th year bringing FREE cheese to you through various partners around town. Arrive right at 5pm (or just before) and kindly ask for the Antonelli's Anniversary Free Cheese Plate. There is a limited availability at each location. While the plate is free, we kindly you ask you still thank your server with a tip (and even better to support the restaurant by ordering a beverage pairing). Your graciousness is what keeps our partners offering this with us. Thank you! And may the cheese be merry!
GIVEAWAY - Spread the Love! Tag @AntonellisChz in a pic of your free cheese board AND the menu on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram for a chance to win tickets to a class! No purchase necessary. Winner drawn the following week and announced in our weekly newsletter (and via social).
other events sold through partners
3/2 (6-8pm) - Cheese and Wine Pairing at Fall Creek Vineyards
We're headed off to Fall Creek Vineyards, named Top Texas Winery in 2016, on e will serve 6 of our favorite artisanal cheeses with 6 Fall Creek wines for a chance to taste our way through cheesy, vinous education! For more information or to purchase tickets, please click here.for another AWESOME cheese and wine pairing! Join us from for a delicious class on the art of pairing wine and cheese. Led by FCV's Director of Operations, Ame Brewster and our Director of Events, Evan Shaffer, w
- Beer and Cheese Pairing at Adelbert's Brewery
- Bubbly Wines and Bloomy Rind Cheese
- Cheers! to Cheese Series: Coffee and Cheese at Houndstooth Coffee
- La Quercia Ham Independence Pop-Up PIGnic
- Cheese and Beer Pairing with Hops & Grain Brewery
- Valentine's Day Date Night
- ABGB Pizza Party for Antonelli's 5th Anniversary Celebration
- Sommelier Cinema at the Alamo Drafthouse
- Slow Food Austin Cheese & Beer Pairing at (512)Brewing Company
- Cheese and Candy Halloween Pairing
- Texas Keeper Cider and Cheese Pairing
- Five Course Cheese Dinner at Emmer and Rye
- Grilled Cheese Tasting with SAvery Grilled Cheese Food Truck
- Keeper Collection Chefs Under Fire and Sommeliers Under Fire
- Preserves and Cheese feat. Confituras
- Wine & Cheese Pairing at Fall Creek Vineyards
- Parm Dinner at ASTI Trattoria
- PIG-Crawl ending at Easy Tiger